How Often Should My Office Windows Be Cleaned?
As a business owner, it’s no doubt that you take pride in your office. You place a high value on the satisfaction of your clients and the morale of your staff. Something as simple as clean windows can lend itself to those goals.
Why Keep a Regular Cleaning Schedule?
Windows are often the first things that people see when they step into your business. They determine the light cast into the office, both literally and psychologically. Grimy windows will shade everything in grey, which can affect everyone inside. Well-maintained windows, on the other hand, will reflect that your business is also well-maintained. We are lucky that Calgary is a very sunny city, especially in the summer time. Let that light shine in and complement your business! The frequency of window cleaning will depend on a few factors:
Location, Location, Location
When determining how often to give those windows a good scrubbing, think about where your business is.
- Topography. Trees and landscaping offer a gorgeous view for your clients and staff. But they also mean that your windows will probably come into more contact with insects, birds, and even sap. Office windows facing a parking lot or highway? Debris from the pavement will mean more build-up as well.
- Weather. While Chinooks offer a reprieve from the sometimes bitter Calgary weather, they also bring in deposits of grit and grime that stick to your windows. The Spring-melt will also increase the need for cleaning.
Type of Business
- Healthcare. Due to sanitary purposes, their office windows should be cleaned monthly.
- Office Buildings or Retail Stores. Windows should be cleaned monthly due to high foot traffic.
- Restaurants or Cafes. Moisture and grease make it imperative to clean at least twice a month.
So there you have it, a quick and dirty guide to keeping your windows pristine. If you’re curious and want to know more about how window cleaning can benefit you, give us a call today!